Maxspect Gyre xf330

I'm sure they'll get'em in soon. I'm going to pick up the wave engine from coral vue, so I can run both mp40's and gyres together. Just waiting on the vectra integration to happen.
 
1yr updates on all 300 series pls.

considering two 330’s with two MP 40’s in a 525xl.
 
I run 350,’s in my 180 tank and 330 in my 120 mixed reef. Only thing I have done is clean them but rarely. Maybe twice in the past year. Probably due now. No problems at all. Hydros wave engine is a nice upgrade!
 
Been running two 330's and two mp40's via the Hydros and love everything! I bought extra cages and impellers for my gyres, which makes cleaning them super easy and fast. I set for both guess is slightly more than one wetside, so it's well worth the money. I did have an issue with one gyre vibrating too much, but it was replaced for free (imperfection in the motor block).
I love that I can have the vortechs on one group and the gyres on another, but all synced through the wave engine. I even have them controlled via my apex for feed modes, maintenance modes and even programming a detritus/hurricane mode with a touch of a button. If you have multiple gyres, the wave engine is worth it, just getting rid of the power bricks and controlling them under one hood is awesome. I love the flow that the gyres produce, they're great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new