• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Maxspect Jump Pump

Item Price
$225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

David29price

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
146
Reaction score
166
Location
Cranberry Twp. PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Jump DC12 Pump​

What the specs state. I had no issues. I simply outgrew it due to adding too much to my manifold. I was getting about 2900 GPH at 5’ head pressure.
AD6D3AE4-0110-4CFD-A04C-C470A463F3E5.jpeg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new