Maxspect Jump SK200

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2Plus2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

2Plus2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2024
Messages
391
Reaction score
146
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi Everyone!
I just picked up an SK200, can anyone verify this is normal?
I try to close it all the way but I still have a GAP.
Can anyone confirm theirs closes all the way?

IMG_3216.jpeg IMG_3217.jpeg
 
Bumping your post!
 
Hi Everyone!
I just picked up an SK200, can anyone verify this is normal?
I try to close it all the way but I still have a GAP.
Can anyone confirm theirs closes all the way?

IMG_3216.jpeg IMG_3217.jpeg
Mine has no GAP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new