Maxspect Jump skimmer issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefpro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefpro

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2013
Messages
664
Reaction score
157
Location
Vancouver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a solution for the maxspect skimmer adjustment wheel that raises and lowers water level in skimmer body? I turn the her either way nd nothing happens. I can manually slide the gate or down though
 
I'm wondering if the wheel is broken on it. You can try contacting Maxspect and get a new wheel for your skimmer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new