Maxspect r420r 70watt

  • Thread starter Thread starter nagreen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nagreen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2016
Messages
172
Reaction score
96
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm downsizing.. Thinking about going with a 29 gallon and drilling it - making it a big DIY project.. I have 2 Maxspect r420r 70w LEDs but are those strong enough for a 29 gallon?
I'd love to start out with LPS, zoas, maybe some shrooms, and later get a BTA and maybe get into SPS.. Would 2 of the Maxspects be sufficient or should I look at other options?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new