• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Maxspect Razor 16k 160 watt

  • Thread starter Thread starter hybridazn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2010
Messages
7,925
Reaction score
9,753
Location
Grapeville PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow reefers, I have available a razor 16k 27" for sale. It was bought new early in 2013 and used for about 5 months, then it was put in a closet until I got it. I was originally going to use it but I am going a different route. I am asking $325 shipped. It comes with everything but the hanging kit.

Pm is key

Thanks
George




 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new