maxspect razor nano r420r 16k

  • Thread starter Thread starter kth132
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kth132

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2013
Messages
415
Reaction score
34
Location
st chalres
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 mo old comes with hanging kit and Tank mount all original stuff perfect shape. 180.00 shipped. Buyer covers fees. Will consider trade for a kessil

20151008_015142.jpg


20151008_015142.jpg
 
Price drop. 150 shipped! This light is basically brand new hardly any use. Lowest I'll go.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new