Maxspect Recurve LED Review Video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since the beginning or (reefing) time, coral growers have been brought up to use powerful main lights with accessory lighting to introduce actinic blue light – think a metal halide with VHO actinics on the sides. This notion has changed and morphed over the last couple decades but the idea has stuck and reefers are […]

Continue reading...

ETBReefer05

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great article, light looks amazing. Full disclosure, the Maxspect Facebook team replied to my message inquiring about availability by saying "Will be available in early January at BRS." Excited to see some more reviews or some second reviews from the samples that have been out there.

Primetastic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6DE7789D-9768-4C03-B278-3356F8A930C5.jpeg
Just installed the 24” recurve on my Red Sea max e 170. It fits perfectly and light spillage is much less than my previous aurora 24” fixture. I’ll post updates in future .
The mounting arms were very easy to adjust.
Thanks RB for all of the informative posts regarding this fixture. They really helped me make my final choice on a new light fixture.

Last edited:

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back