Maxspect RSX 300 Schedule/Spectrum

paulgriffin971

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
117
Reaction score
81
Location
McMinnville
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So playing around with my maxspect rsx trying to get it dialed in. The stock settings are OK, but I want to mix spectrum between day and night. Bright and clear morning, nice blue afternoon. I’ve got two settings and lengths I really like that does that, but not sure if mixing two spectrums in a day will have any detrimental effects. I’ve read most posts about setting this lite for LPS and SPs tanks. I just have softies, Zola’s, torches, anemones, and a few montipora. Can someone give me any feedback on the two settings below. I don’t have a par meter, but have read through the r2r par database.

871C6FC4-CBCE-47E2-8148-F0D461973B35.png 711B9946-7572-4423-9A9D-708E49EFC5EB.png
 
I don’t know the specific answer but I can bump the thread for you

These are the light settings I use other than blue in the evenings

706E13E5-CDFC-4D54-9085-F714DC1184F6.jpeg
 
Thanks! The spectrum is about where I’m at for a portion of the day, now just trying to figure out the best way to “mix” a bright clear “Halide” look in the morning, then a blue/deep blue in the afternoon and evenings.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new