**** May, 2019 POTM Winner - @Tony Thompson ****

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2014
Messages
15,944
Reaction score
83,684
Location
SW Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @Tony Thompson for winning the May POTM contest. Please contact me via PM to claim your prizes. Congrats on a great Lion shot!

5-13.jpg


Help me congratulate him on a great picture and the win!
 
Last edited:
Wow, I finally did it, I won. :):)

Been a finalist a few times but, the level of skills of my fellow reefers / photographers, is always so high, I have never actually been voted the highest before on POTM.

I love seeing the pictures so thanks for everyone who entered. I must admit that the apparently sparse number of Lion Fish photos out there give me a better odds. But that said I think everyone deserves a round of appluase. I am honoured to recieve the POTM award. Thank you all for your congratulations and your votes.

Best wishes from across the pond.
 
Congrats! That's a beautiful lion!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new