May need help moving tank around May 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan47
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryan47

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
659
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to be moving a tank 55 reef from one house to another. I'm hoping Sean or Jeremy will be available to lend a hand. I'm in westerly RI right over the border. I would pay you. We are moving it into a 72 bow front. Thanks for looking!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new