May the Fourth Be With You!! Has anyone here had a Star Wars-themed fish?

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1651666347655.jpeg

Hello there!

Happy Star Wars day to all the Jedi, Sith, and Scoundrels in the reef keeping hobby! To celebrate, I have a question that could be interesting—

Has anybody here kept a fish that was named after a Star Wars character, or have you ever had a Star Wars-themed tank?

In one of my freshwater systems, I had a rainbow shark that I named Kylo Fin (given the red and black pattern) and also a golden gourami named Threepio.

My favorite was a mustafar-themed setup I once had, with a bubbling volcano, and the main fish was a black betta fish that I named Darth Betta!

Feel free to share some of your fishy friends!!
1651666863255.gif

Anemone_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I was a kid, we named all the fish in my crappy freshwater after something Star Wars related. Except for the plecostomus. We just called it Plecostomus. I remember Stormtrooper and Clone the albino corydoras in particular. I don't have any movie names in my current tank, because I find it hard to take those names seriously. May the Fourth be with you!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back