Maybe emergency?

Crowned_Sock

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2026
Messages
67
Reaction score
47
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today when I got home from school my glass was a little more cloudy than usual, and my water also looked a little more cloudy as well. I went up to the glass and saw white translucent critters that resembled copepods darting around, should I be worried? Also there’s a lot more than I feel like there should be (~5-10 per square inch, also there’s no pictures because I couldn’t get a good one)
 
can you give some more info on your tank? size, age and what you have in it?
29 gallons, since January (4 1/2 months), and I have 2 clownfish, 1 royal gramma, 1 YWG, 1 candy can pistol shrimp, 3 trochus snails, 3 Cerith snails, 3 Nassarius snails, and 1 scarlet reef hermit (for now)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new