Maybe I'll Try API General Cure To Lose Weight... Lol!

JumboShrimp

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Messages
9,740
Reaction score
13,454
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put two Butterfly Fish in a QT tank, and had them settled-in eating extremely well for two days. So last night I hit the tank with the first dose of API General Cure.

BAM! These two fish don't want to eat a thing now.

I know GC can suppress appetite, but wow... maybe I have latched onto a new 'miracle weight loss drug'!? Lol. 🤣
 
Throw Away Make It Rain GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new