Mazarra LEDs coverage

reefknight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Considering ditching my T-5's as they have bleached my SPS's badly. Looking for something that I have more control over the intensity and timing, something that I cannot do with them. The display is 60x30x25 (185gal) and consists of SPS and LPS mainly with a few zoos/palys. I prefer the 14k-20k look but also have always included a lamp with pink/purple lamp.

screefer

Coral Hoarderâ„¢
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know they include several sets of optics that increase spread (40,70,100.) Not sure how many you would need though.

Chris@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[FONT=&quot]We generally recommend 1.5' to 2' per module for a mixed reef tank, with LPS and softies, and perhaps some SPS on the upper half of the tank, either 70 or 100 degree optics could be used to increase the spread and coverage. When using 40 degree lens configuration, it is recommended to use one module per every 1'x1.5' surface area for maximum performance and coverage.

However since the Mazarra is very modular, customers can first buy fewer modules, play around with it using different optics, then they can always add another module later when decided having more is better for their tank.[/FONT]

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back