McCosker Flasher Wrasse Fin Rot??????

Mwag

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I recently got a McCosker Flasher Wrasse that looks like it might have some fin rot. I have never seen fin rot like. It puzzles me quite a bit. He is still eating. I gave him some pellets this morning and gave him some mysis after I got home. He ate both times. He is swimming out in the open. He doesn’t seem or act sick. Just look at the picture below. My main concern is his anal fin. As you can see, he has white, clear spots on the fin and some on his dorsal fin (the part where it turns bright blue). I’m thinking it is fin rot and if it is, I have medication on hand to treat him with. Luckily, he is in a quarantine tank at the moment.

640500E0-AA23-4007-862F-812DD5739F14.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new