MD + ATI Giveaway - 24 HOURS ONLY!

Using the following test kits
Hanna - alk/phos
Red sea - calcium

2 part dosing
Diy - soda ash / calcium based on Randys recipe
 
I use the ati essentials and the ati test kits.
 
Hanna and Red Sea for testing. I haven’t started using a two part dosing kit yet. Trying to do my research before jumping in.
 
Use Hanna for alk and phosphate, Elos for Ca, Salifert for Mg, K, and O2, Red Sea and API for Nitrate. For supplements I use Red Sea Skeletal Elements, BRS for 2 part Ca, Brightwell for Mg and KoralKolor, and I dose Vit C and Baking soda for alk. Thanks for doing this!
 
Hanna Checker for calcium, alkalinity, and phosphorus.
Salifert for magnesium and potassium.
Hybrid Red Sea + Hanna for nitrate.

ATI and Triton ICPOES every 3 months or so.

Just sent in my first N-DOC; unclear at this point if this will actually be useful information.

Using ESV B-Ionic 2-part.
 
Salifert and Hanna for testing. Two little fishies for dosing
 
Hanna, RedSea, Salifert and AquaForest for testing. BRS and ATI for 2-part.

Currently waiting on ATI ICP results to get back.
 
I’m using red sea and salifert for test kits and brs calcium/soda ash for 2 part
 
Hanna, RedSea, NYOS and I am about to start ATI Essentials 3 part that I got a while ago.
 
Salifert. But I've done my first ICP ATI test last week.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new