MD + ATI Giveaway - 24 HOURS ONLY!

Red Sea, Hanna and Salifert. Using kalk now but thinking of going back to 2 part.
 
Salifert and Nyos test kits with Aqua Forrest dry Mg and Ca along with liquid alkalinity.

I do a >95% waterchange 2-3 times a year to bring the micronutrients and trace elements back up to normal levels. System volume is currently less than 15 gallons, so this is simpler and easier than trying to manage testing and dosing.
 
API, and Aquaforest
 
Currently use Ati essentials
 
Hanna-Red Sea-Triton-BRS
 
I tend to use a combination of Hanna, Salifert, and the API test kits, as I am slowly piecing together my master kit of strictly Hanna and Salifert. For 2 part I really like using B Ionic, and in the past have used Seachems 2 part fusion.
 
I use hanna checkers and api and red sea. No 2 part yet but just got a triton method sump so will be either triton or ati. Havent decided yet.
 
API, but I'm out of solution...
 
ATI Lab for ICP
Red Sea Foundation for CA/ Alk/ Mag
Tropic Marin- All for Reef- for Maintenance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new