MD + ATI Giveaway - 24 HOURS ONLY!

I use salifert test kits and BRS 2 part for dosing
 
upload_2019-2-22_11-45-20.png
 
We are choosing a winner in 12 minutes...

Jeff @ Marine Depot
 
I use everything salifert for testing and esv b-ionic for supplementation.

Congratulations! You are our winner. Please send us a PM with your full name and shipping address so we can send out your prizes!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

PS:
Thank you to everyone who entered! We've got another great giveaway (for a tank!) coming soon, stay tuned!
 
giphy.gif
 
Hanna api and salifert tests with baked baking soda Epsom salt and pet safe ice melt for alkalinity calcium and magnesium
 
Sailfert and Red Sea
 
Congratulations! You are our winner. Please send us a PM with your full name and shipping address so we can send out your prizes!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

PS:
Thank you to everyone who entered! We've got another great giveaway (for a tank!) coming soon, stay tuned!
Yes I can’t believe I won! Thank you marine depot!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new