MDL: Free Innovative Marine AuqaGadget AccuDrip Acclimator w/ Purchase

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
ultra-color-polyp-rock-wysiwyg_large.jpeg
ultra-maximini-anemone-wysiwyg_large.jpeg

Good morning and happy Tuesday, R2R! We thought we'd do a quick post to let you know we added 21 new corals and 4 new MaxiMini anemones to MarineDepotLive.com today. We added some nice polyps, like the Ultra Color Polyp Rock you see pictured above, as well as some very colorful carpet anemones, like the green and purple Ultra MaxiMini Anemone pictured above.

We want to remind shoppers that all 232 corals, clams and anemones currently featured on MDL are What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWYG). This means you will receive the EXACT animal photographed when you buy from us!

We've also got a couple of perks available to customers now that won't last, so we wanted to be sure to plug them so you can take advantage. First up, we're including a FREE Innovative Marine AuqaGadget AccuDrip Acclimator (a $20 value!) with every order right now so you can properly acclimate all your new MDL arrivals. Second, we've extended our grand re-opening coupon offer so more hobbyists can take advantage of the savings. Be sure to enter coupon code WELOVECORALS during checkout to score the discount.

If you have questions about any of the animals you see for sale on our website, please don't hesitate to give us a ring (714-361-6150) or shoot us an email.

Innovative-Marine-AuqaGadget-AccuDrip-Acclimator-Single-Pack-1.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
I have to say that these Accudrip Acclimators are awesome! I love mine!

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I have to say that these Accudrip Acclimators are awesome! I love mine!

:bounce: Thanks for the testimonial! Here's a video in case anyone is unfamiliar with how they work:

[video=youtube;ETDU4R4PrD0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ETDU4R4PrD0[/video]

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 168 67.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back