Medicating Midas Blenny in Canada

No, all fish should go through a proactive protozoan treatment. Not doing that is a huge mistake. Copper is best, I was just saying I feel it would be a mistake to wait 30 days to start that, and I proposed hyposalinity as a possible alternate.
Jay
Thanks
 
Eating. Feeding twice a day. Seems to be loving life. Want this guy to make it through quaretnine SO BAD

 
So sad. My fish died. I knew something was up yesterday when I saw it purched on top of one of the fake treed with its head popped out a bit. First I thought ammonia spike, checked and it was low to 0 (red sea), then I was worries about oxygen. I have an airstone tho and less water so that HOB filter breaks the top of the water.

No signs of ich, and was eating. Even ate a nibble today. Only meds I had it in was metroplex...giving it a bath no direct feeding.

GAH. Loved that fish. What the heck. Feel so let down. Flukes? Probably just talking to myself at this point. Should I have just originally thrown him into the display, could that have given a chance. Was it ME or him?

Poor thing. I tried.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new