OP
OP
RobertTheNurse

RobertTheNurse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, all fish should go through a proactive protozoan treatment. Not doing that is a huge mistake. Copper is best, I was just saying I feel it would be a mistake to wait 30 days to start that, and I proposed hyposalinity as a possible alternate.
Jay
Thanks

OP
OP
RobertTheNurse

RobertTheNurse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eating. Feeding twice a day. Seems to be loving life. Want this guy to make it through quaretnine SO BAD

OP
OP
RobertTheNurse

RobertTheNurse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sad. My fish died. I knew something was up yesterday when I saw it purched on top of one of the fake treed with its head popped out a bit. First I thought ammonia spike, checked and it was low to 0 (red sea), then I was worries about oxygen. I have an airstone tho and less water so that HOB filter breaks the top of the water.

No signs of ich, and was eating. Even ate a nibble today. Only meds I had it in was metroplex...giving it a bath no direct feeding.

GAH. Loved that fish. What the heck. Feel so let down. Flukes? Probably just talking to myself at this point. Should I have just originally thrown him into the display, could that have given a chance. Was it ME or him?

Poor thing. I tried.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back