Medicines?

  • Thread starter Thread starter noo2usa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

noo2usa

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
Athens, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright! I need a reef safe tank treatment for parasites. I've removed the fish and put them in a hospital tank and using API general cure. Now I'd like to treat the tank. Rally or Prazi Pro or any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
 
A lot of people use praziquante for flukes, it's the treatment of choice. I used it once with mixed results, it works every time, but my ricordia did not tolerate it well, besides that everything was fine. I don't treat my display anymore.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new