10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the welcome!

Hey Brenna,
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

I like your Betta tank. The fish is camera shy!

I would encourage you to start a build thread featuring the tank you are setting up with Subsea/Patrick so we can follow your progress and watch our hobby grow!
Welcome again!

Jamo7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cea75eb556e5d74971f59a05072503cc.jpg

OP
OP
B

Brenna Eliaz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Brenna,
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

I like your Betta tank. The fish is camera shy!

I would encourage you to start a build thread featuring the tank you are setting up with Subsea/Patrick so we can follow your progress and watch our hobby grow!
Welcome again!
Yes that is definitely going to happen, I believe that thread should start on either Monday or Tuesday.

Mr Fishface

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Here is an image of my small planted shrimp tank, i also have two tanks with betta splendid and a Thai betta, as well a 50 gal community. My fifth tank is under construction atm.
0CA90909-8063-4F35-9D80-48A2AAB0C84B.jpeg
Beautiful! I like how spread out your dwarf grass is. What are those plants in the back called?

rodney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Here is an image of my small planted shrimp tank, i also have two tanks with betta splendid and a Thai betta, as well a 50 gal community. My fifth tank is under construction atm.
0CA90909-8063-4F35-9D80-48A2AAB0C84B.jpeg
Love planted tanks! Welcome to R2R!

HunterW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
Hello I am Brenna, I’ve been into the fish keeping hobby seriously for about four years now but I’ve been keeping fish for almost my whole life. I currently have five freshwater tanks, ranging from heavily planted to bare bottom. Recently I got the opportunity to work with Patrick (subsea) on his aquaculture ranch. Although I had little experience and knowledge about saltwater tanks to begin with I have found that I am learning more and more about different types of fish keeping every day. While apprenticing with Patrick we will he setting up a saltwater tank that will be my job to maintenance. I am very excited of what’s to come as I continue to move forward into my apprenticeship.
Big hello Brenda!! Been in sakt since early 70's and pro settlings but It is going to be so cool to have your expertise. Not kept reefs at home so this is a brave new world for me.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back