Meeting

mets17127

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
I’ve been MIA cuz of coaching but just a reminder that Mike is hosting a meeting this Sunday at 5.
For those who have never been to a meeting, it is NOT intimidating. Bring frags if you have, but you’ll prob walk out with some either way. Just like-interested people discussing different ways to succeed in the same hobby.
Sorry I’ll miss it...hoping to get some Section champs right around meeting time so it’s worth it. Bring fellow hobbyists, even if not in the club (yet) and we can grow the club and Mike’s business simultaneously, as local dealers are in short supply.
Enjoy,
Dave

Michael J Cherubini

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
I’ve been MIA cuz of coaching but just a reminder that Mike is hosting a meeting this Sunday at 5.
For those who have never been to a meeting, it is NOT intimidating. Bring frags if you have, but you’ll prob walk out with some either way. Just like-interested people discussing different ways to succeed in the same hobby.
Sorry I’ll miss it...hoping to get some Section champs right around meeting time so it’s worth it. Bring fellow hobbyists, even if not in the club (yet) and we can grow the club and Mike’s business simultaneously, as local dealers are in short supply.
Enjoy,
Dave

Thank u very much Dave!! Very much appreciated!!

Michael J Cherubini

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many people usually go? Where is it?

Hoping for a great turn out! At least 25 ppl have said they are coming so I’ll guess around 15-20 hopefully! A few good friends, colleagues & I have really been promoting & trying to get word out. Fingers crossed lol

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a Kessil A160 they are trying to get rid of??

shoot me a message or just bring it to the meeting tomorrow and we'll work something out. looking to pick up a used one to try.

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found the Kessil from a local coming to the meet! Gotta love this hobby.

If anyone is looking for a high end halide set up, I have a 250 Watt DE Halide Set up Collecting Dust.

Lumenbrite Finished Pendant
IceCap 250 Watt Ballast
All wired up for Quick Disconnect. I have an extra of the Ballast I'll toss in with it as well.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back