• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MEGA frag pack! Everything is WYSIWYG

  • Thread starter Thread starter Niño
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niño

Zoa-holic
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2011
Messages
207
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a HUGE frag pack that you dont see too often on R2R. It's a total of 23 frags all together consisting of Acans, Chalices, Favia, and lots of Z's & P's. Live arrival guarantee and will be shipped through FedEx overnight. $475 for the entire pack, best bang for your buck! If you have any questions, please PM me for faster repsonse, thanks.

Nino

INFERNO ACAN
acan1.jpg


EMERALD EYE ACAN
acan2.jpg


PEPPERMINT ACAN
acan.jpg


EYES IN THE SKY CHALICE
eye.jpg


BUBBLEGUM METALLIC CHALICE
metallic.jpg


PRISM FAVIA
favia.jpg


BLUE RHINO
rhino.jpg


CHERRY CHARM
cherryc.jpg


DARTH MAULS
maul.jpg


RED HORNET
red.jpg


LUNAR ECLIPSE
lunar.jpg


ETERNAL PINK
eternal.jpg
 
CANDY APPLE RED
apple.jpg


SUNNY D'S
sunny.jpg


WOW PALY
wow.jpg


SPECKLED PEOPLE EATER
speckled.jpg


AUSSIE INFERNO
inferno.jpg


PINK ZIPPERS
pink.jpg


TRUE RED PEOPLE EATER
peep.jpg


RING OF SATURN
saturn.jpg


FROSTBITES
frost.jpg


GREEN NUKES
green.jpg


MAGICIANS
mag.jpg
 
dang, you bought most of this from me on eBay for a small fraction of this price :xd:
 
I shipped most of these corals to a buyer 2 weeks ago, he paid less than half of your selling price.

You're saying that he bought them 2 weeks ago, sold them to you and now you're selling them?

If you're going to buy and resell corals at a profit, you may consider sponsoring the forum. It's only fair ;)
 
I shipped most of these corals to a buyer 2 weeks ago, he paid less than half of your selling price.

You're saying that he bought them 2 weeks ago, sold them to you and now you're selling them?

If you're going to buy and resell corals at a profit, you may consider sponsoring the forum. It's only fair ;)


Whatever business you had with someone else is none of my concern, I was sold some of these corals. If you have a problem with it then that's your problem. If you want to falsely acuse me of corals that I never bought from you, then talk to the mods. I never buy corals from ebay and I don't trust sellers from there. I'm not trying to make a profit, so I'd appreciate it if you'd stop trolling my thread Mr Ebayer!
 
This is closed for now until the mod staff figures out what we are going to do. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new