Mellow Yellow & No name Bounces

lynn.reef.nerd

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
983
Reaction score
1,386
Location
Maryland
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Shipping $30 in the DC, Maryland, Virginia area.
$50 other states (sorry but I am not shipping to HI or AK).
Free shipping over $500.

2.5+ inches Mellow Yellow $400.

1609374506988.png


No name 2+" (home grown) bounces. $250 each or $400 for both.

1609374506466.png


1609374541403.png


DOA policy:
* Live arrival guaranteed if shipment received and opened within 2 hours of first delivery attempt.
* Picture and/or video of the dead coral(s) in original bag BEFORE and AFTER opening.
* I will try my best to replaced the lost coral in the event of a DOA if available or a refund (minus cost of shipping) will be sent.

1609374439536.png
 
Interested can you message me ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new