Member Tank Pictures submission

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Messages
2,212
Reaction score
2,445
Location
Concord, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a section on CRCHub.com for our Members to show off their tanks. Let's also get a thread on here to display them as well. If you would like your Tank pics displayed on our site, please submit pictures to [email protected] with a subject line of Tank Pictures and we will make sure to showcase them.

Let the Picture Party Begin!!!


Party Time GIF by Solar Impulse - Find & Share on GIPHY


#CRCHub
 
Pics
 

Attachments

  • 20201202_125146.jpg
    20201202_125146.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 20201202_132011.jpg
    20201202_132011.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 20201202_125341.jpg
    20201202_125341.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 20201202_125351.jpg
    20201202_125351.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 135
  • 20201202_125321.jpg
    20201202_125321.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 122
  • 20201202_125315.jpg
    20201202_125315.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 118
  • 20201202_125309.jpg
    20201202_125309.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 98
That is so incredibly cute!!!
Thanks! We got him/her a little clownfish buddy today but it is currently hiding from the sixline. This morning, I was "gifted" a 75 gallon full reef set up. Instead of taking for myself, I gave the system to a reefer buddy and kept the fish.
 
Thanks! We got him/her a little clownfish buddy today but it is currently hiding from the sixline. This morning, I was "gifted" a 75 gallon full reef set up. Instead of taking for myself, I gave the system to a reefer buddy and kept the fish.

That is very kind. I cannot wait until my stuff has grown enough that I can start sharing it out. Someone GAVE me a bunch of corals when I first got started. He only asked that I pay it forward. It was a really good reception into the community.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new