View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see all sorts of member titles by their user names

Well known
Valuable
Etc etc

Curious how these are generated or what the titles say respectively. Search didn’t bring me anything.

Would love to understand how the forum works better! Thanks

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now don't quote me on this because I don't know the specifics, but believe, if you do nothing, It's based on the number of posts. So you start out as "New Member" and progress through various titles.

Now, that said, you can customize this to whatever you want by going to Account, Account Details and in "Custom Title", type whatever you wish

OP
OP
HeyLookItsCaps

HeyLookItsCaps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now don't quote me on this because I don't know the specifics, but believe, if you do nothing, It's based on the number of posts. So you start out as "New Member" and progress through various titles.

Now, that said, you can customize this to whatever you want by going to Account, Account Details and in "Custom Title", type whatever you wish

Nintendo generation, I just wanna level up! Thanks for clarification

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe that is only for supporting/partner members.
I'm sorry, my mistake. You are correct....this feature is for Supporting and Partner memberships.

1641313551784.png

Spig

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys know how long it takes for account upgrades to go into effect? I did the subscription yesterday but haven't noticed it populate my account. Wasn't sure if it took a while. Thanks! This was the closest thread I could find related haha

Back