Mentors?

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A quick hello and welcome to R2R. We are always here to help others. Just use the @ and a members name and the will gladly help:)

Dragon52

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R Welcome.jpg

LAReefer4Life

Lover of Angelfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! This forum is such an amazing resource for you. The community here is helpful and knowledgeable so don’t hesitate to post any questions you have along the way of your reefing journey.

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
!!! Welcome to R2R @Drneil !!! As you can see already, you will get a lot of help here from our fellow reefers to build your dream tank and avoid some mayor mistakes. Also, there's a lot of articles that explain most of the procedures from how to start your first saltwater tank to a more complicate task to bring your reef to success. Don't hesitate to ask any question even if it sound stupid to you. The stupid question is the wants you don't ask. Once again Welcome to the Addiction.

il_340x270_1909023217_o2ky.jpg

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
!!! Welcome to R2R @Drneil !!! As you can see already, you will get a lot of help here from our fellow reefers to build your dream tank and avoid some mayor mistakes. Also, there's a lot of articles that explain most of the procedures from how to start your first saltwater tank to a more complicate task to bring your reef to success. Don't hesitate to ask any question even if it sound stupid to you. The stupid question is the wants you don't ask. Once again Welcome to the Addiction.

il_340x270_1909023217_o2ky.jpg
I absolutely must have this cup. I'm off on a quest to Amazon to search for it. :cool:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

• I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Other.

Back