OP
melypr1985

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Understood. It's just not always the binary choice many folks think it is. I happen to like my fish more than the corals, so it's an easy trade off for me. My emperor amuses me greatly because he/she goes around grunting periodically.

Oh yeah. That is one of my favorite things to tell customers. I like the fish more than the corals as well, but I do have a few favorite pieces in there. For now, I'm happy with what I've got so I'll stay the course. It would take a really nice angel or butterfly for me to change that at this point I think.
Do you think it could a stress factor with you fish. I don't see any dark hiding spots, being that your tank open front and back. Maybe they just "Wanna get away"

Lol

That's a good point, but no.... none of the fish I have right now are displaying any signs of being stressed. It's difficult to see in the video and pictures, but there are quite a few hiding spots, swim-throughs and caves in there - especially on the right side of the tank.

My Achilles is the worst one in the tank. He's a bit of a murdering psychopath. I know he's killed more than a few fish, but most of my horrible luck with adding fish has revolved around wrasses... even after being QT'd carefully and all that.

ccombs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just worked through all 46 pages lol, quite a great build! It has been awhile since you posted, any updates?

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just worked through all 46 pages lol, quite a great build! It has been awhile since you posted, any updates?

Man,....did you speed read it ? lol...
I read through,...4 !

What page has the most build pics ?

ccombs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man,....did you speed read it ? lol...
I read through,...4 !

I did the full read lol. It took some time but I am recovering from a concussion so between bleaching my tank from Uronema, I have had plenty of time in bed lol.

Plenty of pics throughout actually!

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all, and more importantly, was your bed comphy ?

lol,..how are you doing after your concussion ???
What happened ?
You ok now ?

One time that I wrecked our 360 dirt winged sprint car at apx. 115 mph, I had a concussion, so I feel your pain !

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.9%
Back