Merry Christmas Coral Reefers (-:

Havens_Reef_Aquarium

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2016
Messages
63
Reaction score
14
Location
Southwest Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Merry Christmas Coral Reefers (-: I got an early present. I was browsing Craigslist and saw a Red Sea C-Series 250 with a 1/10 HP Kryos Chiller for $500!!! Santa works in mysterious ways (-:

redsea.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new