Merry Christmas from Iran

Coralsea_co

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
112
Reaction score
235
Location
IRAN
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Reefing.jpg
 
Merry Christmas, welcome and good luck to you...
Slainte Mhath!

Gaelic for CHEERS and drink to GOOD HEALTH...I do this quite often when drinking single malt scotch!

Your closer to the Red Sea, would it be possible for you to ship me a Purple Tang, Drachi Soapfish, Maculosus Pomacanthus Angel and some corals please? I will get you into Walt Disney World in Florida...Lol
 
Merry Christmas, welcome and good luck to you...
Slainte Mhath!

Gaelic for CHEERS and drink to GOOD HEALTH...I do this quite often when drinking single malt scotch!

Your closer to the Red Sea, would it be possible for you to ship me a Purple Tang, Drachi Soapfish, Maculosus Pomacanthus Angel and some corals please? I will get you into Walt Disney World in Florida...Lol
Unfortunately, due to strict rules of our country, this is not possible.
I'm really sorry.:(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new