Mesmerizing Ocean

  • Thread starter Thread starter themcfreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

themcfreak

A Surfing Starfish
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2017
Messages
512
Reaction score
679
Location
Austin, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this website, which has some live cams of various segments of the planet wildlife, including some underwater. My favorite is the "Sharks in the Atlantic". While no corals, seeing so many fish moving in unison, swimming around, with glimpses of sharks, with the sound in the background, its amazing.

https://explore.org/livecams/oceans/shark-cam

Reminds me what I do this for. Why I love this hobby. We all try to get a small segment of what it out there, on this planet, in our oceans. To mimic and bring to life things that aren't out in the dry world for us to see. Its the best.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new