• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Metal Halide lights

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

dede

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 metal halide reef lights that I believe are the Lumanarc lights but they are not marked. These are old style Metal Halide. Measure 19 x 19. They come with 2 ballast, one is brand new(Hamilton)that I bought several years ago but did not use as the plug does not fit, so one light works fine with the old ballast the other needs the plug rewired as it was changed and does not fit either ballast. It also comes with 6 light bulbs but not sure of life on those, some still in boxes. They have been sitting for a couple of years since I broke down my tank. Pickup only in Bismarck, ND. Asking 150.00 and I will not ship.

metalhalide3.jpg metalhalide2.jpg metalhalide1.jpg ballast.jpg halidewiring.jpg

Overboard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hopefully you sold these already, but if you still have them and decide to consider shipping at buyer's cost, I would be interested. Thanks!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back