Metric bulkheads

beastium

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
122
Reaction score
37
Location
11364
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tank with 37mm (1-7/16") and 30mm (just under 1-3/16") holes.
I can't seem to find metric bulkheads, and I'm wondering if I can use the next size down in imperial sized bulkheads without issue.

Any advice would be appreciated!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new