Metropkex/api general cure alternative

Yes - there could be a mechanical reason for fish taking in food, but spitting it out. One common cause is an obstruction. No way to treat that though. Very often, when there is an obstruction though, the fish sort of "gives up" and stops trying to feed at all. Since your fish is still eating nori, that seems less likely to me.

Do you have access to other types of algae? Some stores sell live algae. There are also the Two Little Fishies" brands of Sea Veggies dried algae that are more nutritious than regular roasted nori sheets. Finally, have you tried gel foods that have a similar consistency to nori, but are higher in protein? Repashy or Omega 1 are two types here in the US. I use Mazuri gel diet, but that is more for public aquariums, I'm not sure they sell smaller amounts.
He only seems to like nori I am able to buy a red variant but he used to eat everything.. If it isn't going to eat normal I'm planning to sell it with a right description because I have multiple tangs in my tank so it will starve..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new