• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Micro Brittle Starfish

Item Price
$23
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
DaneGer21

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, just curious if you still offer local pickup on the micro brittle stars? I live in the Toledo area and was thinking about day tripping toward Cleveland this week. I have been really wanting to pick up some of these little guys for my tank and figured I could take a little detour if you're available and still allowing pickup orders. Thanks in advance for any information.
Shoot me a message, we’ll see what works

livelaughlive

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These stay small, no larger than a quarter when full grown. Most are dime sized or smaller when acquired. Great scavengers for the nooks and crannies.

10 for $23 - ($2.30/each)
20 for $42 - ($2.10/each)
30 for $57 - ($1.90each)
40 for $68 - ($1.70/each)
50 for $75 - ($1.50/each)

Local pickup in Creston, OH 44217. Local orders will get an extra (5) starfish for convenience.

Shipping…
*Above price + shipping if interested, these can be shipped priority and not overnight. (You can request 1-day, but shipping goes up drastically)

Average price for usps priority is usually $9-$16 depending on location. Message me with your zip code for a quote.

3288F179-190A-4BBE-AF19-176AAA5BCEFA.jpeg
Hi I am interested in micro stars, I am new here not sure if this is how contact you

Budman93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adding my name to the stream of people inquiring lol. There is definitely a niche to fill with supplying these guys. How difficult are they to breed?

shimpy45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shoot me a message, we’ll see what works
Hey,

DaneGer21 are you still selling mini brittle stars id love to buy some off ya idk now these forms work i just joined to litterly ask u about buying some of these guys lol if u get this text me “seventwofour 640 threenine 70”​

thanks,

Aaron

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back