• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Micro Brittle Starfish

Item Price
$23
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

VCreamer87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These stay small, no larger than a quarter when full grown. Most are dime sized or smaller when acquired. Great scavengers for the nooks and crannies.

10 for $23 - ($2.30/each)
20 for $42 - ($2.10/each)
30 for $57 - ($1.90each)
40 for $68 - ($1.70/each)
50 for $75 - ($1.50/each)

Local pickup in Creston, OH 44217. Local orders will get an extra (5) starfish for convenience.

Shipping…
*Above price + shipping if interested, these can be shipped priority and not overnight. (You can request 1-day, but shipping goes up drastically)

Average price for usps priority is usually $9-$16 depending on location. Message me with your zip code for a quote.

3288F179-190A-4BBE-AF19-176AAA5BCEFA.jpeg
07405 what do these guys do to help the reef?

OP
OP
DaneGer21

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry wife and I were away for a few days. All messages relied to, and refunds have been sent for any DOAs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DaneGer21

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately with the cold weather upon us, we will be closing down shipping for awhile. Last weeks orders took a hit on DOAs. Weather it was USPS or the cold weather, we didn’t make this decision because we wanted to.

For us to “keep it cheap” between hobbiest, it’s not worth us investing into materials for cold weather shipping. I apologize, maybe check back when the season changes…we will having plenty of stars waiting!!!!

Last edited:

Rowboman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He was supposed to have shipped mine on Monday and I haven’t heard from him at all and he’s ignoring my messages. Starting to think about reporting him
Heard back from him the other day. Sadly my livestock were DOA, but he did issue a full refund

SailorScorpio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These stay small, no larger than a quarter when full grown. Most are dime sized or smaller when acquired. Great scavengers for the nooks and crannies.

30 for $57 - ($1.90each)

Local pickup in Creston, OH 44217. Local orders will get an extra (5) starfish for convenience.

Shipping…
*Above price + shipping if interested, these can be shipped priority and not overnight. (You can request 1-day, but shipping goes up drastically)

Average price for usps priority is usually $9-$16 depending on location. Message me with your zip code for a quote.

Hey there! Struggling to find these for sale, are they still available? Would need shipping to east coast.

OP
OP
DaneGer21

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too would like to be added to the waitlist!
Put me on your waitlist for some little stars when you reopen your shipping! I just had one and it got squished :anxious-face-with-sweat:

I’ll make sure to come back and update when the time comes!

We have had time to concentrate on breeding and some upgrades on our end to simplify our process; so there will be plenty starfish waiting!!!

OP
OP
DaneGer21

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When do you start shipping
To be 100% honest, it all depends on the weather, and when the seasons turn to decently “warm” and consistently higher and less fluctuating temps.

I choose not to invest in “cold” weather shipping supplies, at least this year, to help keep everyone’s costs down. The wife and I are just hobbyists as well, so keeping costs down is my number one, not only for our means, but for everyone enjoying the hobby without having to ALWAYS buy expensive things…

I know that doesn’t actually answer your question; I apologize…

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Dan I will be swinging by Columbus on my way back from the indi swap next weekend. Any chance you may have some available? I think you may have been at lear but I missed you there.

GeesewithTeeth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

30 for $57 - ($1.90each)

Shipping…

Hey, just curious if you still offer local pickup on the micro brittle stars? I live in the Toledo area and was thinking about day tripping toward Cleveland this week. I have been really wanting to pick up some of these little guys for my tank and figured I could take a little detour if you're available and still allowing pickup orders. Thanks in advance for any information.

CSolo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be 100% honest, it all depends on the weather, and when the seasons turn to decently “warm” and consistently higher and less fluctuating temps.

I choose not to invest in “cold” weather shipping supplies, at least this year, to help keep everyone’s costs down. The wife and I are just hobbyists as well, so keeping costs down is my number one, not only for our means, but for everyone enjoying the hobby without having to ALWAYS buy expensive things…

I know that doesn’t actually answer your question; I apologize…
Hello, I live in Wyandotte, MI (just north of the MI/OH border) and was hoping to be put on the list once you start shipping these again. I had a nice colony of these guys growing in my glass 180 gallon reef until it sprung a leak at one of the seams last year. I've since replaced the tank with a 225 gallon acrylic but I lost the vast majority of my non-fish livestock, including the micro stars. I'd love to start a new colony. Thanks!

OP
OP
DaneGer21

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Dan I will be swinging by Columbus on my way back from the indi swap next weekend. Any chance you may have some available? I think you may have been at lear but I missed you there.
Yep I was there.

Shoot me a message and we’ll see if we can make something work

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 141 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back