micro bubbles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mistomany
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mistomany

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2012
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Location
ALDEN, N.Y.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 34g solana ans it seems that i have a bad case of micro bubbles. I am not sure where they are coming from but was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how i can get rid of them. One thing that i do know is that i took the valve of the hose going to the protien skimmer thinking that was the problem but did nothing to help. Any suggestions would be helpful because it is driving me crazy.
 
The bubbles are coming from your return though correct?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new