Microbe Lift Premium Reef salt experiences

TheBiochemist

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear reefers,

I would like to kindly ask you if you have any experiences with Microbe Lift Premium Reef salt. I have started my 30 G mixed reef tank with it few months ago and except for quite low alk (7.4) and high Mg > 1500 ppm (Salifert), Im relatively satisfied with the product. However, in my region (Czech Republic), only one vendor offers this salt, thus Id prefer to switch to more available salts (RS, etc.). So is the Microbelift salt worth of taking a risk of being unavailable, which may require a fast brand exchange?

Thank a lot for any input!

Zbynek

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BUMP for someone who might have an answer!

RossRusev

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear reefers,

I would like to kindly ask you if you have any experiences with Microbe Lift Premium Reef salt. I have started my 30 G mixed reef tank with it few months ago and except for quite low alk (7.4) and high Mg > 1500 ppm (Salifert), Im relatively satisfied with the product. However, in my region (Czech Republic), only one vendor offers this salt, thus Id prefer to switch to more available salts (RS, etc.). So is the Microbelift salt worth of taking a risk of being unavailable, which may require a fast brand exchange?

Zbynek
Dear reefers,

Zbynek
Are you still using the Microbe Lift Premium Salt? Would you recommend it? How good you think is for SPS dominant tank? I am thinking of switching to that salt but dont know too many people that use it. Please share your experience! Thanks

OP
OP
TheBiochemist

TheBiochemist

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I switched to RS Blue bucket. However, my decision was not due to a low quality of the salt but due to a limited availability in my region. It mixed smoothly without any residues to the proper parameters.
When Ive been using it, I didnt observe any issues with my acro/monti colonies so If its normally available to you, I believe its worth of trying.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back