Micromusa

Cope07

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Location
Blairsville
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this coral for a few weeks but it is looking awfully pale, I want to know if this in dying or not. I target feed all my other corals and they are growing slowly but still alive. I just moved this one from the top of my rocks to the sand bed as well today.
 
You probably bleached it out. Micromusa generally perfer moderate light in the mid 200s. They can take more lighg than thag but need to be slowly acclimated.
 
There is a little color on the side. Is there a chance I could save it?
 
Whats your no3 and po4?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new