Middle Georgia reefers

  • Thread starter Thread starter nemo1017
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Atlanta Reef Club draws quite a bit from Macon. You might want to check them out. I'm in Atlanta and have met some folks in Macon and surrounding areas.
 
Come hang out with us.
accb4719060bf487475bd6a15c9dd7ac.jpg
 
I just found out about this forum, and was gonna ask the same question.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new