middle Tennessee frag swap

We plan on going :) Hope everyone can meet up and go together
 
We plan on going :) Hope everyone can meet up and go together

The van we had hoped for is not available for the day of the swap so I am going to post on facebook tonight and see how many people would like to carpool and if there is enough I may seek another van option.
 
I would like to go to the frag swap but I am broke as a convict, I have had unexpected expenses that came up and took my extra cash, family first,play later, you know how that goes, lol,,
KJ
 
Frag swap was really good ,brought home a few goodies.Was good to see some club members there and a few other hobbiest.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new