• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Midnight clown trade

Teemingtank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Attempted to do a second pair of clowns (a barred black Ocellaris and midnight) in my 125g and failed miserably. Had their host anemones literally 5+feet away from each other and had breaks in the sight line... To no avail, my female from the original pair went out of her way to kill the black Ocellaris... currently have the midnight in the refugium. Not looking for much, 10$. Would trade for some CUC members or possibly another fish. Could just sell back to the lfs but I’d rather give to a local hobbyist!

OP
OP
Teemingtank

Teemingtank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Attempted to do a second pair of clowns (a barred black Ocellaris and midnight) in my 125g and failed miserably. Had their host anemones literally 5+feet away from each other and had breaks in the sight line... To no avail, my female from the original pair went out of her way to kill the black Ocellaris... currently have the midnight in the refugium. Not looking for much, 10$. Would trade for some CUC members or possibly another fish. Could just sell back to the lfs but I’d rather give to a local hobbyist!
Located in southwest Michigan, Berrien County

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back