Midwest Aquatics Sulfur Denitrator

jwilliams860

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2010
Messages
768
Reaction score
437
Location
Charlotte, NC
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Midwest Aquatics unit here for sale. In great shape. I just replaced the stainless steel screws and wing nuts. I have a bag of Sulfur media I can throw in. I have the original instructions as well. These are very solid units with eheim pumps. The only thing you need to add is the 1/4" in and out lines.

Asking $215 shipped

IMG_20190714_183558.jpg IMG_20190714_182543.jpg IMG_20190714_182503.jpg
 
It can be used as a Calcium reactor as well?
 
Its basically the same as a korallin calcium reactor, you would need the other components that go with a CA reactor setup
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new