Midwest reefers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jekyl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
12,734
Reaction score
16,780
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have worked with the great mods of this site to create a Midwest Reefers organization. If you live in the Midwest you can join also. This will be for the purpose of locating others in our area for trading, emergency situations or sharing local info. If you would like to be part of this simply click your profile, select join user groups, then click Midwest Reefers. Thanks all!
 
For some reason I’m not finding the “join user group” bit. Maybe it’s because I’m on the mobile site?
If you click your picture, join user group should be near the bottom left of what pops up. That's how I did it on mobile.
 
78E6FAB5-015A-47D4-8ECC-764E453AABFA.png


this is all that’s coming up for me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new