Might have a pest invert?

TommyDelaney

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
27
Location
Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone able to ID what this is? Is it bad or good?
FCBAA1AA-2149-4462-9108-36BCA97DAD7D.jpeg

Thanks in advance!
 
I never introduced him he must have come in on accident. Are they just part of clean up crew like all other snails?
Yes they are. Really good to have. And yeah. Generally people get them as hitchhikers.
 
Yes they are. Really good to have. And yeah. Generally people get them as hitchhikers.
Like El Guapo said, mostly come in as hitchhikers. I have at least two that I've seen in my tank. Mostly come out at night. They get to a pretty good size, and are supposedly great algae eaters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new