Might start demolition on my 55gallon reef!

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I have been working on two tanks 180 and a 55 gallon reefs. I have been planning to upgrade the 55 and have been preparing for it. Still haven't received the tank yet! But I am going to still have to breakdown the tank in order to move livestock into the new tank if I ever get it. So i think I am going to start moving corals into my 180gallon reef which will act as a holding place for the old corals. I am now deciding if it is even worth me setting up a new tank if I get it. It really depends on where I go to college. If I go somewhere close to home than their is a high possibility i will restart a new tank! But if I go to college in Miami(where i want to go) it will be really hard for me to perform maintenance. So limiting the amount of tanks my father has to deal with might be better. I hate to see my reef breakdown but preparation is key. Maybe focusing on creating just one show tank might be better than having to stress over two tanks. Maybe Once I get my own place I will start my own tank (wanna be a marine biologist). Well I just had to rant out my thoughts.

Back