Migrated to RedSea Reefer 350!

terrylai79

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2014
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Location
Orlando, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have decided to upgrade my reef tank along with tiles for my living room floor last month. I have been keeping my eyes on the RedSea Reefer for a while now since the annoucement earlier this year, and boy I am so glad I went with it. This system is designed so well that I really don't have any complains! Check out the pictures! :-) Please let me know what you think!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5990.JPG
    IMG_5990.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 491
  • IMG_5992.JPG
    IMG_5992.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 303
  • IMG_5993.JPG
    IMG_5993.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 237
  • IMG_5997.JPG
    IMG_5997.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 232
  • IMG_5998.JPG
    IMG_5998.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 239
  • IMG_5999.JPG
    IMG_5999.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 262
  • IMG_6001.JPG
    IMG_6001.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 219
  • IMG_6002.JPG
    IMG_6002.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 236
  • IMG_6003.JPG
    IMG_6003.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 228
  • IMG_6004.JPG
    IMG_6004.JPG
    911.4 KB · Views: 231

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new